Caspian Monarque has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to continue their education by pursuing an undergraduate / masters or PHD degree in food science, aquaculture, business (luxury marketing), or Iranian Studies.
This program is administered by our company, one of the world’s largest producers of caviar. Scholarships are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin. However, there is a preference towards minority students, based on the definition of minority created by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Applicants to the Caspian Monarque Scholarship Program must meet all of the following criteria:
- Plan to enroll as a full-time freshman student pursuing an undergraduate / masters / or PhD degree in science of food, agriculture, at an approved university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have a minimum high school grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate commitment in the food / aquaculture or luxury industry or Iranian / Persian Studies
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award of $5,500. Up to five (5) awards will be granted.
Awards are not renewable.
All applicants will be notified in June. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships
The Caspian Monarque Scholarship Program awards tuition scholarships and practical internships
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of:
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Commitment to the science of food
- Statements regarding the applicant’s area of focus in food science and its impact on the food industry/food system
- An outside recommendation
Financial need is not considered.
As part of your application, you must upload the following document:
- Current, complete and certified transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- 1000 word statement on your career goals
Also, as part of your application, one online recommendation must be completed on your behalf by 3:00 p.m. GMT on June 2, 2021.
Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.